Our high level skill in composite materials enables to perform the development, the design and the manufacturing of composite materials parts.
Click on corporate logo in order to see a typical example.
Temperature controlled chamber for a spectropolarimeter
- Spectropolarimeter chamber of Pic du Midi observatory and Hawai observatory. Ait-tightness, no particles, light-tight, temperature controlled withn a precision of +/- 0.1°C.
- Chamber manufactured from fiberglass sandwich panels.
Lightened windscreen for aerospace
- Lightened windscreen development based on composite material and glass panel assembly.
- Analysis, materials characterisation, tooling design, prototype manufacturing, industrialization.
Composite material injector
- Development of the RTM process of an injector for environmental control systems in Airbus A320.
- Design, dynamic calculation, liquid moulding injection simulation, tooling design, industrialization.
Autoclave process : Autostruct - Patent number 97 14862
- Patent for one shot manufacturing process of a carbon fiber composite stiffened panel for shipbuilding appilcation.
- Several processes are studied (infusion and autoclave). Development of a definitive one-shot autoclave processing.
- In April 2002, Jean-Louis Etienne began an Arctic drift journey. During 3 months, he lived on the sea ice inside the Polar Observer.
- Design, numerical calculation, manufacturing with composite sandwich panels. Equipment integration (heating device, radio antenna, solar panel,…).
Artworks in composite materials
- Works of art installed in 3 metro stations of Toulouse. Fire resistance, mechanical resistance, public safety.
- Assistance to choose the best solution for materials, design, mechanical engineering, processing development, production monitoring, qualification tests.